In 2008 to our surprise we learned many disturbing facts about Wall Street and our financial practices. Since then we all assumed Wall Street has grown smarter and wiser, wrong again!!!! Jon Corzine, a former governor of New Jersey, a man of ethics and integrity, had announced in Nov. 2011 that he is unaware where $1.2 billion of his investors’ money had gone. This has led to the 8th largest bankruptcy in US history. He apologized and sympathized to all the people that he hurt. Is that enough? How many people lost their livelihood and in financial ruin due to his mistakes?
Bottom line is: How much of your hard earned money are you
willing to lose due to someone’s incompetency?
The fact is that 95% of investors are gambling in the stock market. There are other options out there to protect you from market volatility and greed. Wall Street will not change; we have to take control of our financial destiny?
Just like the cash flow game everyone’s goal is to achieve personal financial freedom in order to get out of the rat race. This tour is a must have for those looking to start building their passive income. Learn how to reduce your risk and invest your money right; Mike Woo’s abundance of knowledge and experience in the financial and real estate arena has made many investors financially independent.
You can expect a learning experience during the Road to Passive Income Tour to include:
- Lessons in both the class room as well as out in the field
- Learn options of using your current resources in order to maximize your potential
- Learn how to utilize your IRA for more than just volatile stocks & mutual funds
- Find out the direction of the real estate market over the next few years, have we already hit bottom?
- Find out what are the hottest markets right now.
- What to look for when you are evaluating any market
Choose from our two life altering tours:
Road to Passive Income Indy is dedicated to creating passive
income through positive cash flow business model.
Road to Passive Income Texas is dedicated to creating passive
income through capital appreciation business model.